An Award-Winning Sales Trainer
Custom Training Delivers Stunning Results
Sales in a slump?
Foreign competition stealing your customers?
Are your people being beaten on price, terms, or other objections?
Do you want to help your channel team fight back and regain lost ground?
On-site Guerilla Sales Training
Since 1980, The Guerrilla Group has provided advanced, made-to-measure sales, marketing and technical training to a broad spectrum of clients, including:
- IBM (using an Executive Assessment to sell Internet middleware to C-level executives)
- IngramMicro (IT solutions for HIPPA compliance)
- Choice Hotels International (helping travel agents compete with Expedia and Travelocity)
- United Airlines Latin America (selling against low-fare air carriers)
- Philips Medical Systems (maximizing quality leads at trade shows)
- Furniture Row (advanced sales skills for their 50 top producers)
Each program is based on careful research, and custom-built to address the most pressing challenges your people face.
Training can be delivered in whatever format best fits your group: as an on-site seminar, multi-day course, as part of a dealer meeting, or on-demand online. State-of-the-art Teleseminars and Webinars can reach geographically disburse groups.
Ongoing follow-up and continuity programs insure that you get the results you expect, returning many times the original investment.
Remote e-Training Options Eliminate Travel Costs
The Guerrilla Group’s Internet-based training solutions combine CD-quality audio, video and multi-media in an interactive package. These can be delivered through your training center, or on-demand via the Internet. Click here to see an example. Visit the Showcase Page to see more examples.
Fill out the “Planning a Meeting” form at right, or call us at 800-247-9145 to discuss your needs.